Wow. I have been so busy with work, kids, and other things its hard to find a moment to sit and type here. LOL.Lets see. I'm in the process of working on the cathedral window ghan still. And i have also received some
WONDERFUL threads from Jackie! I started making a crinoline doll doily the other day, using some of these threads and it is really going to be cool. i had to order the flesh color thread though, so right now i'm making the dresses and will do the rest after the thread arrives.... hopefully soon!
The girls have been crocheting like crazy. They have learned how to make scrunchies. So I have a vast assortment to use now LOL. i'll get pics up as soon as I can.
the Christmas in July faeries have been so good to me! I got the most wonderful gift yesterday! A crochet hook holder with 2 stitch markers, a lamb ornament holding a hook, a cell phone holder and a wristlet bag!
HOW WONDERFUL!!!!! Thank you Thank you thank you!
No comments:
Post a Comment
And, your thoughts about this are?