You would have been so proud of me yesterday. I came through the surgery with flying colors! It was alittle edgy getting to and from the vehicle. but, I slept all the way home ( 2 hrs ) and 4 more hrs once I got home. Finally, got to removed the gauze packing, and now 4am the next morning I'm awake, hungry, and typing. Swelling is minimal right now, and as long as I keep the array of pills, for infection, swelling, and pain in my gullet doing pretty well. I want to thank you all for the thoughts I could really tell they were surrounding me! Well, its back to a bowl of soup now. Just wanted to update, I'm doing ok!
THANKS AGAIN!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








Very glad to hear it! :)
ReplyDeleteGood to hear!
ReplyDeleteOh, I am so happy to hear this! May you be pain-free very soon!
ReplyDelete