Thursday, May 26, 2005

Here I am!

Well tonight I've started a journey. I decided to create a blog just for me. Since I have determined I'm a crochet junkie, why not put it on the net. Scream at the top of my lungs... " YES! I CROCHET! I BUY MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF THREAD FOR NO REASON AT ALL! I LIVE FOR PATTERNS, COLORS, TEXTURES! " I feel much better now....on with the show!

1 comment:

  1. LOL welcome to the yarn addiction we all have hehehe, i spent over 4 hours today, just orginizing my yarns *gasp*, hubby says you have to much yarn, give some away* faint gasp* told him give my babies away? NEVER!!!!! i am new at blogging too, maybe we can learn together :>) i shall stand with you and shout at the world. i am addicted to yarn HEHEHEHE. and crochet too !!!!

    ReplyDelete

And, your thoughts about this are?