Tuesday, May 31, 2005

A Long, Long Day

I thought today would NEVER end. I usually run about 6 feet of mail a day. Since this was day after a holiday I had over 12 ft. Yes, 2 days of mail to carry in one day. Yes, I was late. Yes, I heard about how late I was from alot of people who have nothing better to do than stare out their window and wait on me. *hmmph*.

But, now that I'm home I've been catching up on Morgan's Room project. I hav been taking pics throughout this venture so you can see my day to day accomplishments. I love painting. Its just hard to concentrate with 2 girlies breathing right over my shoulder. Hmmm.. Maybe I should get them a new crochet or painting project too... *HMMMM*

Tonight, I will settle in and browse patterns looking for my next project! I love that about as much as making something!

No comments:

Post a Comment

And, your thoughts about this are?