Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Table runner and the Crud

So I've decided to enter a county wide crochet contest slated for mid may. It has to be a table runner. *ewh* not my forte, but I've never entered a contest and figured I may as well give it a try. So, I've put my tablecloth on the back burners until I complete a runner. I chose a pineapple runner out of "The Complete book of Crochet" by Elizabeth Mathison. Why? Pineapples are suppose to be a favorite and I'm hoping it helps send me a blue ribbon.

I'm currently making my dishcloths for the dishcloth swap at Simply Crochet. This is going to be a fun little swap I'm sure. And, I've been hit for the 2nd time this month with a cold/flu bug. I just call it the Crud. Yesterday I couldnt talk, today I cant breathe. Sigh.

I'm really saddened to hear of the loss of Anna Nicole. I really enjoyed watching her reality show. On the other hand, I think that Howard Stern is a golddigging Loser. And, I think the boyfriend is the father of the baby. What a hard world little Dannielynn has came into.

Hope you all have a great night. I'm off to find a decongestant.

3 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better soon, sis...and good luck with the table runner, not that you need luck with your great crochet skills.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you on the anna nicole thing! very sad indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll concur! I'm trying not to keep watching all of the court stuff, but I can't keep my eyes off of it. It's very sad... I think they are all gold digging. Especially Mama!! Terrible not to let the body lay next to her son in peace.

    I hope that you are feeling well hun!!

    ReplyDelete

And, your thoughts about this are?