So, Beth tagged me for this lil game, and I'll give it my best shot.
THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the 6 weird things about you. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says you are tagged in their comments and tell them to read your blog.
Ok, so 6 wierd things about moi:
1. I'm left handed and red-headed, and have freckles. Now, how many in the free world can say that? Wierd...yes.
2. I know stupid stuff. You know those Jeopardy questions? Yah. I could win on that show. I have all this mental storage area devoted to who made what, when did this occur, and who died on this date. All that, and I have probs balancing a checkbook. Geesh.
3. I love old movies. I could sit and watch TCM all day. Something about those old movies just interests me. The older the better. But, movies from the 40ies are the best in my book.
4. I'm a labeler. Yep. Everything has a place and everything in its place. If not, read the label and put it there. Scary. I labeled my kitchen cabinets, the laundry room, the kids drawers, the bathroom, oh my ..dare I mention the fridge? ok not the fridge...but I did label the freezer where certain things go... oh my.
5. I dont like people, in general. Why? I have to deal with to many of those"fake" people. YOu know the ones, perky fake smile....happy every freaking day....oh and always leaving LOOSE CHANGE in the mailbox. grrr. I just wanna smack the crap outta them....
6. Germaphobe. I live with clorox wipes and hand sanitizer. I wont touch door knobs, use anyones pen, etc. I dont get sick alot, so I'm ok with being wierd like that. Heh!
Now, to TAG!!!
1. Deneen 2. Pink 3. DonnaLynn 4. Kelly 5. Bron 6. Chicksey
Monday, January 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








I did this a few days ago, check my other posts.
ReplyDeleteBTW, if it makes ya feel better, I always leave the exact change for my mail lady in a sandwich bag.
I did it! It was hard the second time as I was trying hard not to repeat any that I said before!
ReplyDeleteCan you tell me what the change in the mailbox is all about, please? Hubby doesn't know and he's American! I'm guessing some people are too lazy to go to the post office...
OMG! I didn't mean to imply you were lazy, Deneen...me and my big mouth, sorry!
ReplyDeleteLOLOLOL.. alot of people on my route leave change in their mailbox for a single stamp and then want me to stamp their letter and then mail it.... Its a pisser.. No offense to D. I would stamp her mail :-) *8sorry for tagging you D, I have been slow on catching up on all my blog readin*
ReplyDeleteHey Red headed righty with freckles... thanks so much for tagging me. I surely will try my best to get with the tag-along in a couple of days. The winter lazies have set in over here bad.
ReplyDeleteI never realized that people left change in their mailbox either. I also didn't know that you were a mail carrier! Lots to learn... :)
That's funny :) Loose change is just rude though!
ReplyDeleteOh, and super cute puppy! Mine is also named Daisy. . . good choice!