Friday, January 12, 2007

Pineapple Centerpiece Doily

I started this back in October for my grandmothers Christmas
present. I learned a valuable lesson about buying more thread than needed when ordering online. I ran out of the yellow 3 times. Had to reorder 2 times. gak. I chose to use size 10 Flora varigated lemon thread and ecru thread (my grandmothers
choice). It measures about 36 inches across. As you see it is still on the blocking board but, I'm so glad to finally have it to that point! I'll be glad when I can get it to my grandmother. (and if anyone can tell me how to align my pics properly I would greatly appreciate it)

3 comments:

  1. Again you amaze me with your talent! It is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Kel! Amazing talent and beautiful doily!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You've been busy! The pineapple doily is just stunning!

    ReplyDelete

And, your thoughts about this are?