Tuesday, January 02, 2007

The New Year Project



This is my goal for 2007 . Its a pinwheel and pineapple oval tablecloth designed by Elizabeth Hiddleson. Yes, its a LARGE project. That is why I'm dedicating the whole year to it. Little by little, it will grow. I may not make it as long as the pattern calls for. We will have to just wait and see.
This is how much I have completed so far......
I've ordered some threads to start new projects, so until they arrive I will be devoting alot of my free time to this lil bugger. I'm also going to pull the Cathedral Window afghan out of storage and work on it again. Trying to complete it this year.

1 comment:

  1. WTG taking on such a big project! That's a great pattern. I've never done anything that big in thread--I'd love to do a tablecloth at some point but its so intimidating to think about getting started with anything bigger than a doily...

    ReplyDelete

And, your thoughts about this are?