Ack! It's one of those days....you know the kind. You wake up feeling pretty good. Its a beautiful, warm morning. the birds are singing, the soft breeze is stirring. There's an overall serenity feel to the morning.
Then the girls start fighting over clothes, shoes, ribbons, etc. The dogs start barking at the ant crawling across the lawn. The uba-hubby roars a mighty butt trumpet. And, you know from this point forward, your day is going downhill.
With that said, why not add Aunt Flo and her cramp demons to hop on for the ride. The house is a mess, the yard is a mess, is there anything around here that is not a mess? I have a mountain of 2 day laundry that is going to take awhile to defeat. I'm feeling like the size of a door, too. *sniff* I crawl back into bed, heating pad in hand and hope for some quiet slumber. *GRRRRRRRR* *GRRRRRRRRRRRRR* *RRRRRRRRWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGG* What in all that is good and pure in the world? My neighbor. The one that watches us everytime we go out the door. The one who watches my girls in the pool. The one who measures the land lines daily to make sure we are not growing grass on his side....sheesh. this MOE-RON chump has a bulldozier in his back yard. I'm hoping with the mass piles of dirt that he plans on building a mountain between our yards. So much for sleep. So much for serenity. Hubby calls... apparently when I paid my car off back at the first of the month, we have yet to receive any loan papers from the bank. Instead, of hubby calling and asking about it. He lets me. Fine. They're being mailed out today. Great. Now here I sit, cramping, bloating, and ready to pounce on the next victim that decides to bother me. I'm not a nice person today. I don't want condolences. I don't want to donate to your society. I don't need an insurance plan on my credit card. Leave me ALONE! Now, where's my blankey :-(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment
And, your thoughts about this are?