Thursday, August 16, 2007

Dentists, Drama, and crap

I went to the Dentist to get a crown Wednesday afternoon. After he grinds ot down and preps for the crown, he decides there is too much decay and says Ill need to see an endodontist, or an oral surgeon. So basically he fills the spot where my tooth was with some filler and sends me packing. The receptionist then tells me the 2 the use does not accept my insurance. Hello?! Since when do we have to have the "cool" insurance? Seems like if soemone offers to pay, you should take them up on it. Just my opinion. So, they load me up with pain meds, and then send me home. I called them yesterday to see if they had found someone, which they have. Finally. Oral surgeon. I'm going to have it pulled ( if they can ). Its my very back molar on top. Not like I want to keep spending money on it. And if I got a root canal and crown, it would continuously cost me more to keep it up. they said my roots are curved, thats why the dentist would not attempt it. Here's the problem. I'm scared to be put to sleep. I'm so hoping he will just use a local. I've had a tooth pulled before and survived. Scared. Anxiety. I'm a basketcase. Now onto the next topic.....

Since I was feeling bad and on heavy meds. I decided to spend the day with hubs at his job. My neighbors came in to buy something and were talking to us. Friendly sorta people. We've always liked them, and got along real well. They left and I decided to come home after school to be with the dd's. Well, imagine my surprise when I drove up and found half my tree missing. Yes, you heard me. My neighbors had took it upon themselves to butcher my weeping mulberry tree on its complete left side. The branches were then pulled into my front yard for the city to pick up. WTF WTF WTF WTF!?? i called hubs who immedlately came home. WTF? The neighbors would not come to the door, would not answer their phone. Finally last night the neighbor blamed it on his brother and said he did it and billy bob couldnt stop him. WTF? The brother came over again this morning, and of coruse did not offer to come see us. I'm so pissed off right now. Going to see if the police will file a report about it. That was a beautiful tree. and now its going to die. I'm going to slap billy bob if I get the chance. This tree is completely on my property. that is whats the kicker. .... more on this saga later....

3 comments:

  1. Holy Crap! Who does that?

    And that sucks about your tooth too. At least it's a back molar and you won't really miss it once it's gone. And I don't think you're wrong to be hopeful that they won't put you to sleep, especially if you express your fears about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:07 PM

    omg,sorry about the tree.
    I know that being put to sleep can be scary. hope that works out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe they'll give you a local and nitrous oxide. I love that stuff.
    I guess there are weird and stupid people everywhere. Let us know what happens about your tree. I wonder what possessed the idiot to do such a thing.

    ReplyDelete

And, your thoughts about this are?