Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Raw & UnEdited

a day of the blahs...I get the self-concious bug every once in awhile. And, today was it. Went shopping for a new outfit. Noticed my boobs are big, my butt is big, and everything in between is out of whack. Where did I go? Seems like when you hit 30 things start to sag, fall, and otherwise drop accordingly, except your weight. That has found a way to go up. grrrrr. It all started with that blasted free panty coupon from Victoria Secret. Which loures you into the shop. Then the $10 off bra, coupon pulls u even deeper in. Now I have some cute undies, but got the blahs when I brought them home. Got a cute pair of denim capris (a size larger than I wore last year) grrrr. and a black lacy tank. cute clothes. not cute me. I've got to start working out and really watching what I eat. I don't eat bad now, but the occasional pizza delivery and late night snack is catching up with me. What I feared most has happened. I've just about gained all the weight I lost back. Took months to lose it, and how fast it returns.... I want to cry.

3 comments:

  1. *hugs*

    I sooo get where you are right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I know how you feel exactly!

    I feel like shit most of the time, but I have to say that the best thing I got was this freaking dog. I haven't changed anything including snacks. I'm walking it off slowly, and I think it might stay this way if I do. Just convince me not to get a fence! lol

    Don't feel so down on yourself! You are such a great person, and we would have a blast if you lived closer. :) Great now your making me want to hop on a plane.

    Lots of Hugs, we all get it!

    ReplyDelete

And, your thoughts about this are?