Monday, January 21, 2008

Bad Blogger

I cannot believe how long it has been since I blogged. Is anyone even out there? *drops pin* See what going full-time does to our blog time. Sigh. I am still here. I am still knitting. Haven't crocheted enough to say I have been.

It snowed last week. First time in 6 years. There were kids out playing in the snowthat had never seen real snow. It was amazing. We had a blast. Snowballs, snowmen, etc....

I'm on Ravelry alot. I adore that place. It has taken over the need to go to 100 different forums. Everything in one place. Gotta love it. I'll try to blog more, and spend more time taking pics of my FO's.

See ya soon!

4 comments:

  1. Oh I know exactly how you feel. ;)

    Keep warm sweety!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow.. looks like up at the crick!
    we must be related.

    yer
    jimbo

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks cold, sis! Hope you are well, have tried emailing a couple of times but my 'puter time is limited, hope you are well and not working too hard. Miss you lots, think of you often especially when I'm knitting socks. Hugs 'n love to you xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miss you. Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete

And, your thoughts about this are?