
Thank you Yasmin for this really coool award! It alaways makes me feel great to read the comments I get on my little hobby. This is the first "award" I've ever received. I appreciate your kindness Yasmin.
Yall need to visit Yasmin's blog and see what wonderful things she creates, too! Let's see I need to pass this on to 3 other bloggers:
Anna , I really love reading about the variety of craftiness she blogs about. And, that adorable little girl!
LadyLinoleum: I so enjoy reading this blog, and seeing all the cool creations she comes up with. Ah, what talent, what diversity, what is that beeping in the kitchen. EEK Banana bread!!
With A Hook: My mentor on sock knitting. She has really updated her blog, and you should check out whats on her needles and hooks.
Have a great Labor day guys!








No comments:
Post a Comment
And, your thoughts about this are?