my scenario worked!!! made the cashier mad, she griped to the mgr, and inturn, I told him he could honor CVS policy, or I could call the district mgr, who incidentally gave me his cell #, on Sunday. He chose to honor store policy. Go figure. BTW, you can use mfg coupons + cvs CRTs+ebcs. 1 mfg q & 1 CRT per item. Grrr. I hate mgmnt sometimes. Anywho, here is my haul for the day:
Windex (2.00 mfg Q)
Fantastic (1.50 mfg Q)
Scrubbing Bubbles (2.00 mfg Q)
Gum Toothbrushes
candycorn
2 excedrine (1- 3.00 CRT, 1-2.00 mfg Q)
kleenex
powerade
listerine agent blue
pumpkin pail
funlight
airheads (filler)
total before discount: 26.90
used: $5/$25, had 8.90 mfg. Q's and used $13 ebcs
total OOP .93 earned- 11.95 EBC's
SCORE!
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment
And, your thoughts about this are?