Life isn't fair. Tonight is a pity party. An open letter to my mom:
Dear mom.
Believe it or not I love you. Even though I cannot speak to you, you forever remain in my heart. I don't understand how you could turn your back on me and your grandchildren. I don't understand how you can act like nothing is wrong to your other family and coworkers.
I have 2 of the most wonderful young ladies the world has ever seen. I am raising them right. I am teaching them about the world, and the people in it. You see, I have learned something from you. I learned the kind of parent not to be.
I don't hate you. I pray for you. I know God has a purpose in this, and I know God loves you and so do I. I won't be at any family gatherings. I won't be in your way. You know what happened was real and It scarred my daughter forever, as it did me. We were not the only ones, you know there are others.I know you must have reasons, but just think what your unbelief and ignoring has done to your grandchildren. They will survive, they will move on and so will I.
Just know we are praying for you bothand God's will in your life.I know He loves you and He loves him. God is always there, and He will never fail you. I talk to God and He talks to me. I've given my heart to Him.
In God's eternal love,
your daughter.
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








I.love.you.
ReplyDeleteI have had my own rough week, with the anniversary of my own Sugar Mommas death (3 years now.wow.)
I just wanted to send you hugs & let you know I'm here should you need someone.
I'm NObama on Raverly if you want to shout at me there.
God bless you hon.
Kim
My empathy. Seriously. Though in my own situation things are tenuous at best and only maintain a relationship because it's far easier than to muster up the fortitude and say, "No more." Perhaps she is sparing you and your kids, though it doesn't seem like it from this perspective or your POV. I'd much rather have no contact than have abuse (emotional, as well as abuse of my goodwill), and resentment, and manipulation (what I'm dealing with constantly).
ReplyDeleteBe reassured you're doing everything you can for yourself and your kids.