
I'm sure being creative with fiber, that everyone must have a favorite artist, painting, sketch? Anywho, mine is M.C. Escher. I took alot of art classes in college. Mainly, because I thought they would help my GPA and ease off on my brain. I found out that I really enjoyed art, and that I could draw, and paint. Go figure. I like alot of abstract art. Escher's facinated me. I could dive off into one of his sketches for hours. I thought I'd share one of my fav's. And, prolly the most famous of his work "drawing hands". I have a canvas of this and 3 others hanging in the hallway. enjoy.








Great art. I've never heard of M.C. Escher, but that sketch is amazing. I use to sketch all the time until my Fine Arts teacher told me that it was cheating art. What an ass she was...huh?
ReplyDeleteMy favorite's change all the time. I've always enjoyed the guy that cut off his ear... lol