

So, even though I was off work today. I still worked. A house has laundry, thats unending. Thats for sure. I watched Martha Stewart, and they were making vintage-looking tshirts. So, i thought I'd give it my best shot. DD's really like them. So, they think mommy is the coolest,again. Also, I' ve been redoing an antique dry sink. It was in terrible shape when I was gifted with it. I've been taking my time with the restoration. It has 5 layers of stains and paints on it. horrible. It will eventually be a glossy walnut finish and in my dining room as a buffet table. (maybe) Anywho. I've almost finished the table itself and thought I'd share. I still have 2 doors and 2 drawers to redo. one was cracked so I had to glue and clamp. I've taken a break from crocheting this week. Joint was aching. I'll be back full force soon though.








This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteYou have been busy and the tees look great-are they freezer paper stencils?
ReplyDelete