Thursday, March 08, 2007

B is for Braces


Yes. Braces. But not for me. hee hee.
Seriously, I spent the day with my dd yesterday. We shopped, we ate, we stopped off at the ortho's office to pick up these sparkly gems. Needless to say, it was a rough night once the pain set in. She had dinner of applesauce and chocolate pudding. Nutricious, eh? I agree. But, anyone who has ever experience the pleasure of braces, knows the night after is a bad, bad time. She tried to eat, but was to sore. I hope this next month passes quickly for her, as she adjusts to the discomfort. Doc says we keep the top ones on awhile, before he puts on the bottom set. Good thing is the other dd's teeth are perfect. Sure wish #1's had been though.

2 comments:

  1. Braces...I still have nightmares about them! Lucky me had not one....not two...but three different sets of braces on my teeth at different points in my life! It feels like I had a solid metal mouth from the age of 8 until 20! All the best to dd - it does get easier!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor kid, but someday she will thank you for it. :)

    ReplyDelete

And, your thoughts about this are?