Saturday, March 10, 2007

Shes Published!


I'm elated that my good friend Kathy has a new doily booklet published by Annies Attic. I've updated the link above to the page where you can order a copy of this timeless treasure.

I feel honored to have tested several of the doilies that made the book. Congrats my friend, I'm so happy and wish you continued success!

2 comments:

  1. I immediately ordered the book when she announced it had come out. I can hardly wait for it to arrive! I wish I had the time to be one of her pattern testers--maybe some day! I thank you, as well for helping her work reach the world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Stacey! That really is an honor. You are a genious with that hook, and I'm sure Kathy knows that she is lucky to have had you test her patterns. Now when are you coming out with some of your own? wink wink

    ReplyDelete

And, your thoughts about this are?