Thursday, May 03, 2007

7 unknown things about moi

Good thing I read my bloglines. I noticed Elizabeth tagged me for a meme. Dontcha just love meme's. Ok 7 unknowns about me....

(1) I'm left-handed but do everything with my right hand, except write
(2)I was the youngest person in my grade levels every year. I was the last one to get my permit, the last one to get my license. bad then... good now. they are so much OLDER than I am.
(3) I was a majorette in HS, received a scholarship to a university, but had to forfeit it. Found out dd#1 was on the way. They won't let a pregnant baton twirler on the field. go figure.
(4) I was the only girl in scholars bowl in school for years.
(5)I cant eat fish. just cant do it. its squishy. but i love shrimp of any sort.
(6) I love fishing. Hubby and I go every chance we get. We use jigs, so I dont have to squish a worm or anything live on there too.
(7)I secretly would love to be a pilot or a race care driver. The need for speed and being in control I guess.

I figure most everyone has been tagged already. But, feel free to answer this on ur blog. I'd love to be nosy and read it.

2 comments:

  1. That is wayyy to funny! I don't eat fish, except tuna with lots of mayo. I also only fish with lures, and love to fish.

    ReplyDelete

And, your thoughts about this are?