What am I up to? Working on a doily. Reading up on lasagne gardening. Waiting on the pest control man to do his quarterly visit. Needing to get out of these Pj's and run to town. Contemplating life. Enjoying the quiet, while dd's are at school. Needing to do laundry. Needing to turn dishwasher on. Thinking its quiet chilly outside.Blogging.
There is my up-to-date meme status. Speaking of that, I made a meez! See it over on the sidebar?I didnt have coins, so I cant knit. But, I can travel. Right? Thanks to Deneen for providing the link to meez. If you want to make one of your own click here.I found a nice sale on ebay for Hiddleson books and snagged them. Waiting on them to arrive now. Also, I've made an offer on some bamboo yarn to make my contribution to Jimbo's wallhanging. I'm excited about that. And, I found a good deal on 1200+ yards of navy-ish cotton worsted yarn and hoping to pick it up too. Where did I find it? Why, right here
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment
And, your thoughts about this are?