
Happy 2nd Blogiversary to ME!!!! If you want to read my first post click here. And, yes you can send me tokens of your affection! So of course you are thinking, "Where's my free ice cream?" CUT IT OUT!
You selfish free ice cream demanders need to stop, and step back for moment and think of ME for a change. Think about my needs, desires and quest for yarn domination! ...............ok thank you for that moment!
iNow In celebration of my 2 YEAR BLOGIVERSARY I am going to be making a new doily and giving it away to one lucky commenter!
All you have to do to enter this contest is simply leave a comment with the word C*O*N*T*E*S*T, and you'll be added in on the fun!
I will be posting throughout the month of May, and you can watch the progress of this new doily. I'm going to be very random about it all. Thread choice, pattern choice, etc. Tonight's journey is going to be through patterns. I'm already thinking!!
The contest will end May 31st. 12am cst. Winner will be chosen at random from all that comment with the word C*O*N*T*E*S*T in their post.I will toss all the names in a bag and let my dd draw out the lucky winner! I will post the winners name, and visit your blog, and leave a comment to get the details. WHAT NO BLOG!!?? Thats ok too! Just send me an email @ dixieredhead AT gmail DOT com and give me name, and I'll email u back if ur the luck winner!!!I'm pumped! So, what are you waiting for, let the commenting BEGIN and tell all your FRIENDS!








c*o*n*t*e*s*t
ReplyDeleteWhew, that was a lot of work. Your doilies are stunning girl, neat prize.
Happy Blogiversary!
umm is the post supposed to be labeled C*O*N*T*E*S*T? or are we supposed to say C*O*N*T*E*S*T in our post?
ReplyDeleteAt any rate happy early blogiversary!
C*O*N*T*E*S*T
ReplyDeleteHappy blogiversary! You'll be drawing about the same time i will (for the HOOK) Wouldn't it be just a cosmic coinkeydink if we just happened to draw each other???
Oooo that would probably cause a crack in the space/time yarnball huh.
Celebrate!
Jimbo
C*O*N*T*E*S*T
ReplyDeleteHappy Blogiversary!
Your doilies are gorgeous and that is one fantastic prize so I want in on this contest!
C*O*N*T*E*S*T
ReplyDeleteHappy Blogiversary!
OMG! That black doily is so totally awesome! I sure wish I knew how to crochet!
C*O*N*T*E*S*T*
ReplyDeleteHappy Blogiversary to you from Buenos Aires, Argentina!
C*O*N*T*E*S*T
ReplyDeleteThis is such a neat idea!
C*O*N*T*E*S*T =
ReplyDeleteCongratulations
Onorary
Neatest
Twin (I)
Enjoyed
Saying
That!!
Congrats, sis, you rock and I love reading your blog and looking at your awesome work.
Happy Blogversary!! Wishing you many happy days of crocheting and fibery fun!
ReplyDeleteHere is my entry in the C*O*N*T*E*S*T
C*O*N*T*E*S*T
ReplyDeleteI'd love to win one of your doilies! Congrats on two years of blogging!
C*O*N*T*E*S*T
ReplyDeleteHappy Blogversary!!
I don't think it is fair for me to enter since I already have one of your magnificently beautifully lustfully delicious doilies already, but heck I am a greedy person. Yes I do want some ice cream!!! LOL
Lots of hugs on this special blog day~
C*O*N*T*E*S*T
ReplyDeleteHappy Belated Blogiversary!! :)
I feel a little greedy and selfish but I love your doilies and so I'm going to enter in the hopes of winning one. :)
ReplyDeleteC*O*N*T*E*S*T
Happy Blogiversary!!
C*O*N*T*E*S*T
ReplyDeleteHappy Blogiversary!!!!!!
From Japan!!!!!But I´m brazilian...kkkk
I love your doilyssssssss!
Visit my blog!!!
Kiss!!
C*O*N*T*E*S*T
ReplyDeleteI know I am extremely late but I was just catching up on posts over on Fiber Freaks.