I finished up 2 more doilies over the weekend. And, today was blocking day. The black one, is another Hiddleson doily made with size 20 black opera thread and size 10 hook. It is about 12 inches across. The butterfly doily is an Aly Hymel design. This is the 2nd time I've made it. And, enjoyed it both times. Made with size 10 threads and size 10 hook. The dd chose the colors for the butterflies.
Sunday, April 22, 2007
Blocking Day
I finished up 2 more doilies over the weekend. And, today was blocking day. The black one, is another Hiddleson doily made with size 20 black opera thread and size 10 hook. It is about 12 inches across. The butterfly doily is an Aly Hymel design. This is the 2nd time I've made it. And, enjoyed it both times. Made with size 10 threads and size 10 hook. The dd chose the colors for the butterflies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








The black doily is absolutely stunning!
ReplyDelete