Tuesday, April 24, 2007

The Pattern is Chosen


After spending alittle time going through patterns, I've chosen the blogiversary pattern. It is from Elizabeth Hiddleson's vol 17, "frosty". Made with size 20 thread, this doily should be around 18 inches in diameter. Hope you guys like it. I thought it was a beautiful pattern.



Tonight's journey......Choosing A Thread Color.....

7 comments:

  1. It's stunning, but I expecting nothing less ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous doily!! I can not wait to see the progress on it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I can't wait to place that in a frame. LOL

    Can't wait to watch the progress either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so beautiful! I have yet to fully explore Elizabeth's patterns, but from the few I've seen, they are so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. C*O*N*T*E*S*T
    Ooops! I forgot to include contest in my previous comment. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. C*O*N*T*E*S*T
    Inspiried by you,I just started one of Elizabeth Hiddleson's doilies in Magic Crochet.
    That doly you've chosen is breathtaking!!!
    Pearlin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi,
    Beautiful blog!
    Beth

    ReplyDelete

And, your thoughts about this are?