Monday, April 09, 2007

living with a teenager

Im at my wits end. Every morning its the same thing. get up, fight with ur sister, backtalk mom and dad, cry, go to school. GACK! will this ever get better? I dont get it. I dont know how to combat it.

2 comments:

  1. Hormones are the most destructive things, aren't they? I'd guess the teenager is as confused about their behaviour as you are, at least some of the time. I have no advice, sis, (except maybe build an in-law apartment at the end of the street!) so I'll send hugs instead.

    Take care :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was told when they turn 18 it will change...it actually did a little and as my almost 20 year old gets older, I do notice changes. We actually put a sign on his bedroom door that you could turn around with one side saying he was in a good mood and one that he was in a bad mood. (he used it too) Basically, we do things that would tease him about his moodiness...funny t-shirts, etc. It sorta became fun when we didn't take it all so seriously.

    ReplyDelete

And, your thoughts about this are?