Hey ya'll! I wanted to share my latest FO. I call him squishy and he shall be mine. He's an octophrost. I found him on this blog, and I HIGHLY recommend you check it out. Futuregirl has some wicked creativity, and mad sewing skills!
This little dude was so cute, too! She calls him the"Santa of the Sea" . Well, he popped out and wanted to be mine. And, who could resist those big, bulging eyes. I sure couldn't say no. You can read more about them here and here . You can also purchase the pdf pattern online here. I loved the christmas tree decorated with 99 of these little octophrost's, too. Can you imagine a 74 yr old grammie making them for all her grandkids and great grand kids. What an awesome accomplishment! Join me, make your own octopus stuffie and share with the flickr group








Very cute! I love working with felt.
ReplyDeleteLove it! Great job. :)
ReplyDelete