Monday, August 14, 2006

Goddess & Queen Doily WIP


I started this over the weekend its from Aly Hymel's collection. I love the 3-d stitches in the center and how the butterflies "pop" up. An awesome design. I'm having problems making the roses that go round the butterflies. Otherwise, it is working up beautifully. If you have any tips on her roses, lemme know. I'm at my wits end.

8 comments:

  1. Wow that is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the butterflies.. Like usual it is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaaaaaaaaaagh... I think I just passed out! It is absolutely beautiful. I'm sure you'll have a picture posted really soon about how you worked out the roses yourself your incredible.

    Wow... can I... Nope that's right I already have one... lol

    Stacey the amazing strikes again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've hit the wow factor! That is so neat, beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's absolutly stunningly gorgeous.
    I am just in awe of your skill.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's gorgeous! Your blog looks great too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is just stunning...I can not for the life of me imagine how you are having trouble with the roses!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is ab fab! Thread rocks my world.

    Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment! I am adding you to my bloglines right snappy.

    ReplyDelete

And, your thoughts about this are?