I wanted to thank those who have asked how I was doing. I appreciate the fact someone out there cares how I'm doing. I'm doing better. I've got several hometown people who have the same problem (panic attacks) and we are supporting each other. It amazed me just how many suffer from this. If you do, be aware that a panic, or anxiety feeling can also be a symptom of another problem. MVP. Mitral Valve Prolapse. Actually, the symptoms are almost identical for them. Only a test from the Dr. can rule that out.
As WIP Wednesday post, I have gotten some crocheting done while I took a break from the computer. I finished up a Irish Crochet Doily, which I will be blocking and posting pics of soon. I've started that pineapple centerpiece for my grandmothers Christmas present. And, I'm testing a beautiful doily for a friend. So 1 down. 2 to go. Next month I've decided to start on some Christmas ornaments and gifts for my friends. Don't be surprised if you get a pm from me requesting ur address.... I'm already getting happy about the holidays.
Now, for the most pressing issue in my life this week. FOOTBALL! Yes, our first high school game of the year kicks off Friday night. An away game. Figures. Anywho. The importance of this is that it will be the first year the dd will be marching in the band! We are so excited! This mommy will be the camera queen, and pop will be manning the camcorder during the halftime show. I'm really glad we got the new camera with super zoom. I'm hoping for some goodness to scrapbook with. The only thing I'm pissed about is I get a phone call from an 8th grade band parent saying " Its tradition that the 8th grade parents hold a cook out for the whole band Thursday night (tomorrow) hotdogs, etc. Ok I can do that. Then she says, also, after they eat the 8th grade band parent takes the place of their child on the field and does the drill with the rest of the band. Excuse me? You want ME to go MARCH on a drill i dont KNOW? I work till 5pm. This shin-dig kicks off at 5 pm.can u see my frustration? and is that not the DUMBEST thing you have ever heard? My dd, needs to beg her pop cause mommy is NOT, repeat NOT going to do high-step knee marching and crap and get laughed at, all for the sake of some tradition. Nope. ain't gonna happen. I'll toss 'em 2 packs of hot dog buns, but no marching for mom.
And, last but not least I will leave you with my favorite saying this time of year:
ROLL TIDE ROLL! :-) Alabama plays Hawaii in its season opener at Bryant-Denny stadium, 6pm cst. I usually, attend this first game. I'm still grumbling about having to work the whole weekend again... grrr.
Have a great rest of the week guys. I'll be back sometime this weekend!
Wednesday, August 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








I'm glad to see you posted and hope you're feeling better as the week goes on.
ReplyDeleteHope you feel better.
ReplyDeleteYour post was made for me. This is weird. Today of all days I needed this info.
ReplyDeleteI have anxiety and The MPV sounds like something I need to see the dr. for.
Thanks for the information.
If this is what I have, I'll have to crochet someting for you!
And Kari's on here, too. Hi Kari.
Too weird. Gee, Kari, maybe I am psychic... lol.
glad to hear you are feeling better. wow, christmas gifts already! i better get my butt in gear.
ReplyDelete