I have been very<--------- busy lately. But, I've actually accomplished alittle crocheting. I'm making a few small valentine doilies for the big day. Also I finished the Pineapple centerpiece for my grandmother. I'll be posting those pics as soon as they are off the blocking board. I still haven't pulled the Cathedral Window afghan down and started on it again. Yes, I'm procrastinating. Why do i HATE<----- that thing so much?
So here it is Friday. I have resolved not to cook tonite. We are ordering pizza. Something that doesnt happen alot. Hubby is working late. DD #1 is out for the evening. Just me and #2. We are gonna play a few card games, maybe battle via an xbox game. and cuddle. Sounds like a good plan to me. Have a great weekend guys, and spend some time holding ur hook!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








Sounds like you have a great night planned-have fun!
ReplyDelete