Saturday, April 22, 2006

Almost Complete


Another update on the centerpiece doily. I'm 2 rounds away from being finished. I am soooooooo ready to have it finished too.

Otherwise, today was a really fun day. It was about 80 outside so the dd's and I played badmiton . Then after a break of crocheting in the porch swing and watching them play awhile, we practiced for a softball game Monday night. (Let me interject here, that last Thursday my dd caught her first flyball. It was completely amazing to see it heading her way, back in centerfield and to see her just raise her glove and watch the ball fall straight in, wow what a moment) sorry, mommy moment, ok so I really enjoy playing ball with the girls. They are so talented. I was never that coordinated at their age. Anywho, after 2 hours of practice, mommy was tired and retreated to her recliner, a slice of taco pizza, and a movie. Hope ya all have a great weekend. I'm out till Monday!
Cheers!

4 comments:

  1. stacey, your doily is beautiful, you did a great job sweetie. i love how elegant it looks. take care sweetie. hugggs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Stacey it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stacey I admire your doilies! Such a great job! I couldn't to it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that's just amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete

And, your thoughts about this are?