
I have been at a loss for words lately. That's something uncommon here, let me assure ya. I have stayed out of the drama at "fugville". Too much FUG, too much drama, too much rear-kissing. I'm thru with it. There is no sense to treat people like a welcome mat, then kiss their rear when they turn around.
I have an honesty policy:
I am me to ur face, and behind ur back. I don't flip-flop.
I don't think you can be a leader, if you don't know how to lead.
Maybe I'm living in Mayberry, but thats how I am.
The 'ville had cracks, then it crumbled. Now, its a kiss-ass, fugized, refuge for newbies & flip-flops. Its a shame too. I didn't really utilize my membership. I was in it to view thread crochet items, and find different patterns. But, that is not worth the "I am queen, and I say so" attitudes I have been watching take place. I could rant hard-core, but its just not worth typing that much. If your a member there you know whats really going on.
So, with this post I bid "fugville" adieu. Cutting ties & moving on. I'll be adding buttons to the new places I visit, if you would like to try a different forum. Best wishes to all that stay & go. & those who read my little page.
I wish each of you the ability to speak your mind no matter who is around. Be true to yourself, the rest will take care of itsself.
Oh, and FUG is evil. Please don't contribute to its growth. Clothing is NOT meant to be made of --->acrylic yarn<---This means MAINSTAYS and RED HEART. Gauge is important when making something to scale. If you need help in promoting a FUG free blog, email me.
Hugs!








you jsut made me spit my raspberry kool aid.. dammit!
ReplyDeleteand... well with my allergies spit something else out of my nose! LOL Love your blog~
ReplyDeleteHere, here! Nice post!
ReplyDeleteNice post, I said "farewell" tonight also.
ReplyDelete