
Well, its Thursday. That means 2 more days of mail this week.*yays* Anywho, went to band concert tonight. It was really long, but really good. DD got a nice award mention. Afterwards, we treated her to whatever she wanted for dinner............Guthries. Which is a chicken finger joint, that actually started in our hometown. But this is NOT a shamless plug for them (even tho the sauce is really good). I'm not much for fryed foods, but hey the DD wanted it, so she got it.
Also, I've started a new doily. I can't have only one project going, ya know. This one is a Patricia Kristoffersen doily with a twist named affectionately, Donna. Its not large enough to do a percentage bar. I'm over half thru already. Love the dimensional feel of it. I'll post a pic tomo night, along with my FOODIE FRIDAY recipe. Have a great night!
Oh, and a quick shout out to my visitors from the Palm Harbour/Tampa, Fl area, Enjoy!








No comments:
Post a Comment
And, your thoughts about this are?