Saturday, April 15, 2006

Postal kinda Day



I guess most people think that mail carriers ride around all day chunking mail in boxes and selling stamps. What a wonderful job that must be. Right?

Today, was a crap-fest. Not only did the PMR(sub-postmaster) drop the ball and forget to give me all the mail, but I also had the pleasure of picking up loose change in about 40 mailboxes. Not quarters..no no no. I'm talking pennies, dozens of freaking pennies. Why is that people think this behavior is ok? Don't leave me a little thank you note with a smiley face on it, because your a peon and ran out of stamps to mail your bills out. That is NOT my problem. Can you imagine if 650 people all decided the same day to leave change for just one stamp? That is what breakdowns are made of. Besides having to sort mail while on my route, pick up penny by penny, and stick stamps on letters, I had to do a ballerina dance on and off the streets between semitrucks and motorcycles. Ah, what a day. I'm off to crochet my stress away....

No comments:

Post a Comment

And, your thoughts about this are?