Thursday, August 24, 2006

Feeling Crappy

So today has been a crapola day. I had a panic attack this morning. Just what I needed to start my day off with a bang. Went to the dr., and now at least I have some meds, so when i feel I'm going off the deep end, maybe I can help control it somewhat. So, that said... I'm headed to bed until the dd's get home from school. Keep me in your thoughts guys. I hate feeling that anxiety rush. I'm hoping its gone for awhile.... Have a good Thrusday yall!
HUGS!

5 comments:

  1. That sucks about the panic attack. ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  2. *hugs* Hope the medicine helps and you can rest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, I hope you feel better and more relaxed soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That really sucks, and I can relate. I've missed seeing you around!

    ReplyDelete

And, your thoughts about this are?