Thursday, August 17, 2006

Goddess & Queens~ blocking



I finished up this doily today and have it blocking. It was certainly a challenge to figure out the roses. Another Christmas present down. I couldn't wait to post a pic though. I'll have the finished project up in a few days. Here's what it looks like tonight.

5 comments:

  1. That is so pretty...nice one, Sis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I can't decide what makes it so lovely - the roses, butterflies or lace or if it's just the overall "togetherness" of it all. You really do beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Perfect for a table during Spring time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe how beautiful it turned out, and how fast you got it done. Your simply unbelievable... truly gifted~

    Did you figure out the roses on your own?

    ReplyDelete
  5. no, I emailed aly and tinkered with it for a few hours.

    ReplyDelete

And, your thoughts about this are?