Monday, September 18, 2006

American Idol Alabama


I've been reserved on posting this, but decided it was time. ALERT: You heard it here First!!

A member of my family has passed thru the 2nd audition of AI. They will now be going before Simon, et al, on Sept 29th. If they pass there, its Hollywood baby! I'm thrilled that once again Alabama will be represented, especially if its by family. I'll keep u updated. Fingers crossed on the 29th!!!

4 comments:

  1. Oh how cool! Alabama has a lot of talent-best of luck to him/her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd be scared of going up against Mr High Pants! Good luck to your relative, that's cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just how cool is that? The judges were just here in NJ last month. What a mob scene! It was horrible getting away or near my house. I wish the best for your family member!!! Keep us updated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, how cool! i'll be keeping my fingers crossed!!!! let us know how it turns out!

    ReplyDelete

And, your thoughts about this are?