Saturday, September 23, 2006

Thank you Deneen!


What a wonderful thing to find in the mailbox! Thready Goodness! I received this bright, turquoise silky thread from Deneen today! It is from China, and feels SOOO yummy. I'm thinking its mostly silk or rayon. The fun part was trying to roll some of it up to use. I had 3 helpers LOL. I've got enough wrapped up to create Deneen a wonderful Christmas present with it. Thank you again, I'm really going to enjoy it!

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad it arrived-what a sight it must have been 3 of you trying to wind it up. And girl, don't worry about making me something-use it for yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a luscious color indeed~ Nice gift Deneen, good thing you didn't gift her a book. Whah~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty colour...bet winding that made your arms ache!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! that looks lovely. I'd love to see what you make out of it.

    ReplyDelete

And, your thoughts about this are?