Saturday, September 23, 2006

Happy Hooker Twins!


I was so surprised to find out I was having twins. Book twins that is! LOL. I bought a copy of SnB HH off Amazon.com, little did I know my friend, Kelly, did the same thing! I received both of them on the same day. Thank you again Kelly It was a very thoughtful gift, and I really appreciate it! Now I can join in the CAL next month for the fat bottom bag! *yays!*

6 comments:

  1. The irony of it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe that you spoiled my surprise like that. I'm starting to wonder if you have ESP. Now I still have to surprise you!!!!! I'm glad you like the book anyhow. Now get the yarn away from the crafty kidlet! LOL Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great minds think alike!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You´ll love the book, Stacey!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey ! That is so ironic, almost like telepathy. Now how come I don't even have one ??? Lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too funny! What a great surprise to receive though!

    ReplyDelete

And, your thoughts about this are?