Musings from a 30-something mom, living in the south.
She'll be raiding your stash soon-look out!
Uh oh... you better get her to stick with the yarn, and stay away from the thread! LOLI think she made need her own crochet blog soon Mom.
Cute girl...now you'll never be able to hide your stash and hooks!
How cute is that ? I love the crochet bug and wish it would bite more often to more people. I don't see many people around me crochet.
And, your thoughts about this are?
Weather Radar
Craftster.org
Celtwich's Patterns
She'll be raiding your stash soon-look out!
ReplyDeleteUh oh... you better get her to stick with the yarn, and stay away from the thread! LOL
ReplyDeleteI think she made need her own crochet blog soon Mom.
Cute girl...now you'll never be able to hide your stash and hooks!
ReplyDeleteHow cute is that ? I love the crochet bug and wish it would bite more often to more people. I don't see many people around me crochet.
ReplyDelete