
Ok. So here's my very first knitting project. Now, that I've got the pattern down, its not that hard. I did have to frog once though. Kids came in, yadda yadda. The only thing I had a real question about was letting one thread dangle while using the other one. But, I've got that cleared up. These work up fast, that's for sure.








That looks great...love the colours, well what did ya expect, eh?
ReplyDeleteIt does look great and the color combo is cool. I love anything combined with black!
ReplyDeleteWow your picking it up really fast. Great colors, and nice pattern.
ReplyDeleteNice, Red.... but that prize winning runner. Holey cow!
ReplyDeleteYou're sooo talented!
Jimbo
testing
ReplyDeleteVery cool!
ReplyDeleteFor some reason I have this irrational fear about this pattern and refuse to try it...I knwo the fear is there, I know I should get over it, but can I? Nope! I'll stick to the Garterlacs for now!