Sunday, June 10, 2007

The Search for truth: Wanda Wood Darling

I wanted to update everyone. I posted last year about my friend whom was murdered several years ago by her husband. After much publicity, Dateline NBC and Keith Morrision, have picked up the story. It will air tomorrow night (monday, June 11th) at 9pm CST. Here is a link to Dateline's story:

http://insidedateline.msnbc.msn.com/archive/2007/06/08/218813.aspx

5 comments:

  1. That'll be a tough program for you to watch, sis, I'm sure. I'll watch it and be thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is terrible, I hope the murderer was already sentenced. We might not have the show here, I'm not sure...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember reading about Wanda on your blog last year. I'll be sure to watch Dateline tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mimi, he got away with it. They found him not guilty last year, 9 years after her murder. Since this her father has died, and her mother continues to keep the story alive, trying to get justice. I know eventually he will get his, I just hope its in Wanda's mothers lifetime....Thank you all for your comments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a shame. He will be judged one day though, or Karma will get him... be sure of that!

    ReplyDelete

And, your thoughts about this are?