Friday, June 15, 2007

county-wide crochet contest


well, I got the results today from the county-wide crochet contest...... I WON! I WON! She told me there was a 1st place prize for winning county, I had no clue about that, but yeah yeah yeah on that! I will be going to the state competition in August. She said she feels pretty good about me winning there as well! I am beaming now! Just had to share my news! I added a pic of the *cough cough* "Prize Winning Runner" just cause I wanted to see it again. I dont get it back until next week.

10 comments:

  1. How exciting! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! I knew along you make prize winning work! I am thrilled that you did and now you know how talented you truly are!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEEEEEEEEEHEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is so AWESOME!

    It's like knowing a celebrity :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is awesome...you really do deserve to win...whooohooo, sis, you rock!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool! You totally deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! That so wonderful :) - so happy for you! ! You do such beautiful work, you deserve it. And I wish you all the best for the State competition too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that's awesome Stacey! I'm proud of you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations!!! What great news!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Stacey!!! You deserve it for all of your beautiful creations. That tiny hook art that you are able to do quickly deserves a prize. :)

    ReplyDelete

And, your thoughts about this are?