Wednesday, June 27, 2007

spiders, snakes, crickets, and mice....


These are the things that scare the piss out of me. I dont like spiders, snakes, crickets, and mice. So, everytime our pest control man comes by he leaves glue traps in the corners of the garage. Especially during the summer, we get mice, those huge crickets, and slugs. ewh. I know. Which leads to my headline. I was taking some trash from the house into the garage, and as I put it in the can, I glanced into the far corner. You know the corner, the one full of those fold up chairs, bicycles, and misc. crap that tends to mingle amongst itself. I noticed the gluetrap had a mouse on it. I thought, I'd just sweep it out and put it in the trash can. (aren't I a great wifey-poo) As I swept it out, I noticed the little mouse had some company. Not the flies. I told you it had been awhile since I visited that corner..... But wowee. Check out that copperhead snake. It frightens me that my dd's play darts in the garage, and have their swingset just out from it. Scary stuff. I'm calling the pset control man tommorrow to get some more of those traps dropped by. I tried some from Wally World, but they aren't as good as the ones the bug man leaves...... Be careful outside..

6 comments:

  1. Woa!! Very scary indeed!
    I sub through bloglines and it was a full size image that popped up on my screen!

    That's one powerful glue trap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only things that really bother me are slugs...iccckyukky...and moths, just can't have one near me...the other stuff I'd be okay with, even the snake :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow on the strength of that glue trap! I like snacks and bugs and mice, but ugh on them all together like that! Well, okay, I like little snakes, and mice in an enclosed glass container and NOT running through my house

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yikes, I dont like the critters, and the mice! But I would like to see different kinds of spiders and snakes (only if they're not going to crawl on me). We have had a snake get inside our house, years ago...we don't even know what kind of snake or if its venomous.

    ReplyDelete

And, your thoughts about this are?