Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Everybody Luau!





We have been anticipating #2's birthday party for 3 weeks. Everyone knew about it. So what does my mail carrier do? She hints around each week that she needed off the dayof the party for a wedding. I kept telling her I coudn't work. Had sent invitations, we were having a party. ( I never tell her no, either) So what does she do? She calls the NIGHT BEFORE and tells me someone died and that she needed off. Saturday and Monday. Well I said fine I would work. But you know she went to that wedding on Saturday. My mom and SIL ran around frantic all day getting everything prepared for the party. I chunked mail all day and came straight home, changed and had a luau! In the end it was fun, the girls had a great time. I have one word for the carrier though.... KARMA!

1 comment:

  1. Excellent word!

    Hey looks like the party was a success anyways.

    ReplyDelete

And, your thoughts about this are?