My darling Millie gave birth to her first (and only) litter of pups this AM. She woke us up whining, with one pup already born. Soon after 6 more followed. They are 3/4 dashund and 1/4 fiest.The proud pappa is a fullblood brown dashund. 4 boys.3 girls. My whole neighborhood came over to see her babies. I've already got several people wanting one. I'll leave u with these pics. It was such a memorable day for the dd's. From start to finish they were there, watching, discussing, and learning about the miracle of birth. When all this is said and done Millie will be spayed. Our vet had told us that is was better for a dog to have one set of pups, that it would help keep their temperments good in old age. I have to say I was hoping here would be a little Millie. 











OMG Sis they are adorable...I'm an auntie to seven gorgeous puppies...must make booties...LOL!
ReplyDeleteWow are they adorable, or what?? I didn't even know that your doggie was expecting. Congratulations. I don't think you will have any trouble finding those babies homes. Millie looks happy. :)
ReplyDeleteNice sock! Love that yarn, it looks really soft and yummy.
Oh my gosh! I want one!! So very cute. Congrats Grandma (better you than me, ;))
ReplyDeleteSharon
They're so adorable, congratulations!
ReplyDelete