

Happy Birthday to DD#2. Hard to believe my baby is 11~ When I think back about how much she has grew up, I get teary-eyed. She was the most beautiful baby, with soft strawberry blonde hair and the biggest blue eyes peering up at me. Ah, my darling, Happy Birthday!


We have been working on the signs for her party this weekend. And, spent a quiet day reminiscing, and enjoying each other's company. She had a family dinner yesterday and had a wonderful time. This weekend its the friend's party... She told me she was too old to have a friend over to her family dinner and wanted a luau swim party with a dozen or so of her "close" friends. LOL. What could I say but..ok baby. Your wish is my command......








Those signs are great...and it sounds like you had a wonderful day!
ReplyDeleteI hope you broke out the grass skirts, and the leis (sp?).
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Kiddo!
My daughter also had a luau party when she was around that age. It was alot of fun, and you can really get creative with summer parties.
Awww...happy belated birthday to your sweet girl!
ReplyDelete