
I had some lovin' waiting at my doorstep this afternoon. No, not the mailman... a Fiber & Frappe Swap package from
Kel! She was so GOOD to me, too!!! She sent a beautiful butterfly bookmark, which will come in handy since I'm reading Harry Potter! 2 Silky Wool hanks in a gorgeous sage green and a pound of Kona coffee. (which I've never tried,and am anxiously awaiting my morning cup now more than ever) I appreciate your thoughtfulness! I love it all & can't wait to put it to good use!
Gorgeous color for the yarn (weirdly, I sent Kelly the Silky Wool in purple as my swap to her)
ReplyDeleteooh I've always wanted to try Silky Wool! Can't wait to see what you whip up with it
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI am glad you liked your package. I also thought is was funny how I had purchased the same yarn for you as Deneen did for me.
ReplyDeleteAwesome gifties! I love Kona...
ReplyDeleteHi !!Dixie!!!!
ReplyDeleteYour daugther so very pretty!!!
I have 2 boys!12 and 10 years old.
Oh..I want to taste the strawberry freezer jammmmmmmm!!!!nhamy!!!
Have a nice day!!!
Wow very nice package! Yummy coffee always goes with yummy yarn. :)
ReplyDelete