Tuesday, July 10, 2007

I'm a Rocker, too Jolene!


I never thought of being a super cool blogger chick. LOL

Thanks to my sis, Su, for this nomination!
I chose 5 blogs I read everyday, that I haven't seen nominated somewhere else already. So take the button and nominate 5 bloggin' girls that r o c k:


Julie @ with a hook


Ana @ Lullabies and Lace


Kelly @ The Crafty Cat


Sarah @ Bulky Yarns and Big Hooks


Wendy @ Earthwhisper Fiber Arts


Whew. That took awhile. I'm having blog trouble again. I cant post titles since I swapped templates. Any thoughts on how to fix this? Anyone? Anyone? Please?



2 comments:

  1. Now... now... you know your just being kind! Thank you, you sweet wonderful you. You know I mean that!

    Everyone that should be nominated I think has been already. I'm sure I can think of somebody.

    To answer your question about the template. If it was updated to the newer format you have to go in, and fidget with the settings. I know you can do it. If you need more help just email me. I had the same problemo.

    Thanks again Sweety~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Rockin' Blogger lady!

    I'm having the same issue with titles too. Glad to see you've already got a suggestion for fixing it.

    ReplyDelete

And, your thoughts about this are?