
I tested this pattern for Kathy and blocked it yesterday. It was a fun pattern to make. I used size 20 cebelia and size 10 hook. It is about 16 inches across. I'm still working on a centerpiece doily, too.
Musings from a 30-something mom, living in the south.
Ok this time I'm going to ask nice... Pretty please... give it to me! LOL Lovely work of art you created again~ Going to the eye Dr. tomorrow, because all crochet is bothering my eyes now. Thread is a definite no no right now. Love it!
ReplyDeleteOMG! OMG! OMG! Of course I recognized it right away, you sneak! I didn't think you would go for the begging...lol You really did cheer me up when I needed it most, with a gift of complete beauty. The picots are fantastic to touch, and make it oh so special. I will always cherish this gift forever more, and think of you whenever I look at this masterpeice!Don't worry I wash my hands before playing with it... hmmm well that too...lol
ReplyDeleteI don't know if I can actually place this wonderful doiley down in the way of danger. I think that I may go to my art center and have it framed. I love it, Stacey~ Thank you so much!
For those of you that haven't guessed... Stacey is my newest best friend, and she sent this work of art from her hands to my heart. :) I cried like a baby!