Tuesday, May 09, 2006

knit to crochet? & another storm....another tree


I found the most awesome pattern tonight. then I find out it is knitted. i didnt know you could knit a doily. hmmm. now I have this most fab pattern and not a clue what to do with it. I'm going to study it abit and see if I can transfer it to crochet. Shouldn't be that hard right?


On a lighter? note... Another storm today. It blew out neighbors tree down across 3 of their cars. I'm glad it went that way instead of in our yard. Is that bad? I mean, 3 weeks ago our first tornado of the season ripped thru and pulled our metal roof up,and ripped metal off the sides of our house, broke the antenna, and broke branches out of my weeping mulberry tree. They're predicting another round tomo night. I'm going to flip the trampoline this time. Poor thing, it was hurled thru the air twice by hurricanes and then by this last tornado.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

And, your thoughts about this are?